Thanks so much for the tour
Well technically our 11th anniversary was on 8.4.2013. Yesterday the Graphic Matter team met in Somerville for a lunch celebration.
While all service businesses agree that our employees are our greatest assets, this may never be more true than in the “creative services.”
So allow me to thank each of my team individually, we have been through much together in the past 11 years, and I do not take anyone of you for granted.
- JACKI Hasko – a founding team member, very talented designer, a prepress geek and at one-time was my boss.
- CHRYSANTHE Longman – a dear friend from back in the 80’s, designer, account manager and a kind and gentle heart
- IRENE Worek – we actually worked at 3 of the same companies for over 15 years, designer, account manager and DAM specialist.
- NILS Swedlund – our most recent addition, producer/director, who brought a whole new suite of presentation graphic services and a roster of top-notch clients, … and
- COLLEEN Tracey – the glue that holds all of us together, office manager, bookkeeper, and so much more.
The NJ Biz List of NJ’s Top Women-Owned Businesses came out August 12, 2013.
Congratulations to our WBENC certified friends and colleagues
3. ArtTech Infomation Systems, Ranjini Poddar
4. Atrium Staffing, Rebecca Cenni
16. Hobart Group, Lisa Bair
17. Hired by Matrix, Sharon Olzerowicz
Thanks ladies for blazing the trail, we are working hard to keep up to you.