Web Developer – WordPress, PHP, HTML & CSS
Full-time [W2 with benefits] and Part-time/Freelance  positions available.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement websites from initial concept, site architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable
- Code and implement WordPress sites from Photoshop layout through HTML/CSS via theme customization, functions, and plugins
- Design and implement new features, enhancements through plugins, widgets and content of existing websites
- Facilitate client WordPress training, site documentation and maintenance
- 3+ years experience working in web development and interface design
- Strong knowledge of WordPress and themes/template integration
- Strong knowledge of current web development languages (including HTML5, CSS3, PHP/MySQL)
- Familiarity with web standards and usability
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
- Active user of social media
- Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies
- Strong project management, time management and communication skills
- Familiarity with server management, cPanel and DNS
Please submit your resume, URLs of sample sites with descriptions of your specific contributions to the project.
Send your resume to email@example.com