We’ve said it often: An active, current website is vital to your business.
As consumers we are accustomed to accessing information about purchases, doctors, services at our fingertips. The ability to compare features, cost & reviews, read a bio on a physician or legal expert, or find the nearest “____” has become the expectation; when that data isn’t available quickly, a potential customer will quickly bypass your business for the next option.
HubSpot compiled this data which illustrates the value of a healthy online presence. Chances are these stats will apply to every person reading this.
- 72% of consumers who did a local search visited a store within five miles. (WordStream, 2016)
- 30% of mobile searches are related to a location. (Google, 2016)
- 28% of searches for something nearby result in a purchase. (Google, 2016)
- Local searches lead 50% of mobile visitors to visit stores within one day. (Google, 2014)
- 78% of local-mobile searches result in offline purchases. (Search Engine Land, 2014)
Does your website need an update? Are you reaching the right people? We can help.